- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
Mechanic / Technician in Suspension, Steering & Brakes - Pedders
- Are you a Mechanic looking for a new opportunity or to further your career?
- Receive ongoing technical training by world class specialists in an exciting, fast paced environment.
- Join a fast-growing company specialising in suspension, steering and brakes.
Pedders Suspension is an Australian owned and operated company with a long history and a strong future. We are made up of motivated, fun and experienced individuals who operate in a supportive and close network. Opportunities to become specialists in suspension, steering and brakes, work with quality products and people, and obtain career progression are available to those who are passionate, committed and willing to invest in their future.
We are seeking qualified and experienced mechanics to join our team at Pedders Suspension at our Hoppers Crossing store.
- Fault Diagnosis
- Wheel alignment
- General Repair of Suspension and Steering components
- Brake Repairs
- Moderate Electrical installations including towbars
- Liaise with Customers
The right candidate will have:
- Trade qualifications for LV Mechanic
- A willingness to learn
- Experience in basic wheel alignment an advantage (not essential)
- Attention to Detail
- Full Manual drivers’ licence
- Ability to work well in a team
- Cleanliness and good presentation
- Good sense of humour and enjoys working in a supportive team environment
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity with a world class specialist and looking to move to the next level in automotive excellence, click on "apply now" below and forward your Covering letter and Resume including any visa working restrictions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: Employment may be subject to the candidate successfully completing a pre-employment medical examination (which will include physical examination and relevant drug and alcohol test), to assess fitness for work. Given the number of applications received please note we may not be able to respond to each applicant individually.