Landscape Architect - Property DevelopmentPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Landscape Architecture
Established in 1997, we are a dynamic, privately owned Australian property development organisation with a significant portfolio of subdivisions as well as a diverse construction program involving single storey dwellings to multi-storey residential and mixed use complexes, at various stages of design and construction.
Based in Western Sydney, our talent resides in-house, with a minimal need for outsourcing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support planning, design and implementation of landscape work in residential, mixed use and subdivision/estate master planning.
- Assist in developing design plans in response to project requirements
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Strong design and documentation experience using CAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up and MS office
- Proven graphic and presentation skills, including the ability to design and draft concept plans, master plans and working drawings for landscape documentation
- Ability to work with senior team members to develop concepts through to detailed designs
- Be hardworking, self-motivated and keen to join a multi-disciplinary team
We offer remuneration commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Please click "Apply" to forward through your covering letter and resume.