Marketing & Inventory Assistant - Part TimePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Other
Our export division is growing rapidly and due to this expansion is seeking a Marketing and Inventory Assistant to help support this small, close knit team. This is a part time position with the possibility of full-time hours.
The successful applicant must possess the following:
- Ability to complete general administration duties including banking, mail, petty cash etc.;
- Account handling capabilities including reconciliation of client and supplier accounts;
- Previous inventory management experience to assist the warehouse team including filing & records maintenance;
- Accuracy in the area of data entry including stock figures with strong computer skills in the use of Microsoft Suite especially Excel and Outlook;
- E-commerce and WeChat digital marketing experience is necessary;
- Experience in the area of inventory control is necessary;
- Previous experience utilising POS software to generate reports would be beneficial;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on exceptional customer service;
- A positive and cheerful attitude ;
- A reliable and enthusiastic work ethic;
- The ability to follow instructions by functioning with the team or working autonomously when necessary
- Fluency in Mandarin highly beneficial.
Benefits and Culture:
Our culture is energetic and dynamic. We value staff members that are committed, display integrity and demonstrate initiative. We are constantly expanding and striving to improve. Whilst working in a busy environment, you will be exposed to our broad range of products and services and will benefit from learning from a small team of experienced staff.
How to Apply?
If you believe you are suitable for this position, apply online now!
*Only applicants required for a confidential interview will be contacted