Junior/Graduate Cyber Security Analyst
Advertiser: e-Secure Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Security
eSecure is a specialist provider of the full range of Information Security and Risk Management services. As an independent, boutique security provider, eSecure are recognised for providing specialised services and solutions tailored to our customer's needs. With a vertical focus on information security, a blue chip client base across a wide range of industry sectors, and the provision of Professional Consulting Services, Assurance / Testing Services and Managed Security Services, eSecure can provide you with a great opportunity to fast track your career.
eSecure requires a Junior/Graduate Cyber Security Analyst to join our growing Sydney based Managed Security team. This environment provides exposure to a broad range of technologies and industries along with opportunities to develop professional and technical skills. This position will be focused on serving our clients in the areas of Cyber security & privacy services, including security infrastructure support, security assurance services and incident handling. Successful applicants will be have the opportunity to support our customers both within eSecure's Cyber Security Operations Centre and on customer sites.
To succeed in this role it is expected that you have basic networking knowledge, application skills, working knowledge of Linux, and good written and verbal communication skills. eSecure will provide on-the-job training to provide the necessary skills.
As an eSecure Cyber Security Analyst you will work with our team to:
- Support the Managed Services Manager in the delivery of security services to our domestic and global clients.
- This role will provide an opportunity to work alongside eSecure’s experienced team, acquire new skills and support eSecure’s products and services.
- Career progression opportunities for eSecure’s Cyber security analysts include: Security Analytics, Security Assurance and Testing, Security Consulting and Security Architecture.
This role is suitable for those that have knowledge and/or experience with some of the following:
- Firewall / IPS / IDS
- Scripting in python, bash, perl.
- Big Data Analytics Splunk / Elastic Stack
- Vulnerability scanning
Highly desirable skills and attributes which will set you apart from other applicants
- Knowledge of Ansible, Jenkins/CI or similar
- Product knowledge/experience with Splunk, Alienvault, Qualys, Tenable
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliability / Maturity
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under direction, establishing and maintaining excellent internal and peer relationships
Note: This role is restricted to Australian Citizens and Permanents Residents only. All employees must successfully complete a pre-employment criminal background check.