Heavy Duty Plant MechanicPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
Servicing the mining and earthmoving industry, EMJC Earthmoving and Plant Hire has offices, yard and mechanical workshops located in Hazelmere, Perth and a branch located in Newman.
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated site based – Heavy Duty Plant Mechanic to join our team. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for achieving KPI’s on a fleet of our own machines.
This role is for a fixed term 12-month contract based on a Rio Tinto site. The successful applicant must hold all Rio Tinto accreditation or willing to obtain. The role will be an even time roster 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and you will be working directly with our client
Essential skills and qualifications for this role include:
- Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Certificate
- High risk EWP/Forklift and Tyre fitting
- Automotive Air Conditioning Licence
- Current C class drivers’ licence (HR advantageous)
- Minimum 3 years trade experience, with minimum 2-year site experience
- Strong understanding and experience with Caterpillar equipment
- Experience with road transport vehicles
- Understanding of Occupational Health and Safety industry standard requirements
- Ability to undertake and pass induction processes
- Strong customer service focus and communication skills
- Strong time and self-management skills
A competitive rate is on offer for the successful candidate.
If you believe you meet the criteria and are looking for an opportunity to join a professional, growing company with a positive and strong safety culture then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted. EMJC will handle all direct employment and therefore do not wish to be contacted by external recruiters.