- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Strategy & Planning
Temporary Full Time
Project Officer, Strategic Planning
Full Time, Fixed Term (6 months)
Northern Health is a dynamic health service, providing vital public healthcare to residents of Melbourne’s northern suburbs and the surrounding regional communities. Our campuses offer services to a diverse community across acute, subacute, ambulatory and community programs.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Project Officer to join the Planning team at Northern Health.
This role requires experience in project management, knowledge of service development and strategic planning processes, strong communication skills (verbal and written), excellent relationship building, and analytical skills. A thorough understanding of the Victorian health care system is also necessary. Applicants with health service planning/project experience will be viewed favourably.
This role is a full time, fixed term position at 80 hours per fortnight to support delivery of Northern Health's new Strategic Plan.
· Hold a tertiary qualification in healthcare, scientific research, project management or related discipline.
· Broad experience working in a healthcare, policy or related setting with the ability to demonstrate skills that are relevant to strategic planning, project management and stakeholder management;
· Demonstrate excellent conceptual, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, including experience in writing substantial, complex documents;
· Demonstrate strong project management skills and a proven ability to deliver desired outcomes within required timeframes;
· Knowledge of strategies to promote staff engagement in a health service environment.
We can offer:
· The opportunity to join a friendly and progressive team in a rapidly expanding and dynamic organisation.
· Encouragement to grow, innovate and partake in ongoing training and development programs.
· Benefits including salary packaging, monthly accrued day off, flexible working arrangements, access to EAP, library access and onsite car parking.
Next Steps . . .
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you. Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the prompts. The application must include a cover letter, CV and a statement addressing the selection criteria. For further details, please contact Mr Simon Keating, Chief Strategy, Business & Development Officer.
Enquiries: Simon Keating
Applications Close: 21/12/2018
To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button below.