Project Manager - School Compliance
Advertiser: CompliSpace Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Management - Schools
About the Company
CompliSpace helps over 500,000+ students, more than 50,000 teachers, and over 1 million parents and carers every day. We also assist financial institutions including ASX listed entities and work with some of Australia’s leading Not-For-Profit organisations by making sure that they are working within their legal frameworks and requirements. By employing the highest calibre of people who are passionate about helping people, we strive to keep our clients safe, providing them with a complete Governance, Risk, Compliance and Policy Management solution. We take the worry out of meeting legal obligations. We know when there is a change in policy or an update in regulations and we update our clients accordingly. If clients need assistance with the functionality of their service, we’re here to help. Our products and platforms are essential to what we do, but our people are what sets us apart. We are dedicated and committed to the work that we do and we make a difference to people’s lives every day.
About the Role
We are currently experiencing rapid growth (particularly in the Education sector) and require the services of a Project Manager - School Compliance in Sydney.
In this dynamic role, you will be in a unique position where you can make a difference, helping schools protect students and staff and nurture a child safe culture.
Your primary function will be to act as the lead Project Manager on client projects to:
- Project manage new client implementations
- Manage the day to day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects, and review high level deliverables across these projects
- Manage designated projects of critical importance, including the monitoring and tracking of project execution, and ensuring synergies across projects through the use of standardised tools, processes and practices
- Ensure project resources are effectively managed to foster initiative, promote teamwork, and achieve project objectives within established timeframes and project plans.
- Ensure high level engagement with stakeholders, including in team and client meetings, so that project linkages and dependencies are widely known and to ensure understanding and commitment across projects
To be considered for the role you will need the following expertise:
- A tertiary qualification preferably in business, project management or education
- At least 5 years experience in project management, education management, management consulting or GRC services
- Experience in the education sector will be well regarded
- Track record of successfully delivering projects (client facing in the areas of SaaS, education, Governance, Risk, or Compliance will be looked at favourably)
- Comfortable using a variety of technology solutions
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
Just as importantly, your personal characteristics will result in success in this role, so you need to be:
- Personable, confident and positive. Your strong people skills allow you to move seamlessly between dealing with top executives down to more junior staff across a number of sectors. You are an astute reader of people and organisational needs;
- Constantly striving for excellence with an uncompromising commitment to quality;
- Team oriented with ability to work in fast growth environment whilst respecting others;
- Must have initiative, take ownership of tasks and enjoy client contact and coaching;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High level of organisational skills, attention to detail and perseverance;
- A person who is challenged by the constantly changing regulatory environment and adapts quickly to this environment.
By working at CompliSpace you can be part of a team that makes a difference in people's lives. We help schools provide a protected and secure environment for all students and staff.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?