Advertiser: ABLE SECURITY GROUPMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Locksmiths
Able Security Group is one of Queensland's premier Locksmiths. We've been supplying Locksmith Services and Architectural Hardware for over 25 years.
We have a permanent full time position in our Warana Office available for a Locksmith Service Technician or an experienced 4th year Apprentice Locksmith.
If you feel you have the qualities to join our team. Please submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate start or by end of January 2019.
- Survey, quote, maintain, repair, replace, diagnose and install any mechanical or electro-mechanical device or hardware
Respond to inquiries, where presentation and the use of interpersonal skills together with the acquisition of sound knowledge of the Employer's operations and services are a key aspect of the position
Execute all their duties in an efficient and profitable manner
- Give guidance and training to Employees employed as Apprentices or Trainees
- Work on the "on-call" roster
- Hold a Queensland Security Providers License (Security Installer)
- Hold an Open Class Queensland Driver License
- Be a team player, and also work unsupervised
- Generous above award salary
- Company service vehicle, mobile phone supplied