- Job Listing Date
- 3 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
We are looking for a full time Senior Area Sales Manager – SA to join our dynamic Sales Team.
Getting to know the role and your responsibilities
This position primarily provides strategic sales support to General Managers across our South Australian region. For the right candidate, you will also look after a team of driven sales professionals. The role involves working across all primary market segments – corporate, wholesale and MICE, so if a diverse challenge is what you are seeking this may be the role for you!
- Understand the key revenue drivers for assigned properties
- Work on specific revenue and sales projects as directed
- Conduct famils, site inspections and sales blitz's required across all market segments
- Liaise with all regional tourism bodies within the region as a primary point of contact
- Quote on property's as required under the terms of national and regional accounts
- Represent Accor Apartments and Leasing at National, State and local Trade events
- Primary point of strategic sales liaison with properties and General Managers within the region
- Create and implement strategies across the wholesale, corporate, C&I and international market segments as recommended by our sales leadership team
- Work with our Sales and Revenue team to build offers for specific clients and related tactical campaigns through Marketing
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team to develop promotional material and collateral for distribution as required
What we need from you
- An enthusiastic, team focused and driven attitude
- Extensive experience as a BDM, Senior BDM, Account Manager or ADOS across 3, 4 and 5 star hotels
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously as the role is working across multiple properties
What you’ll get from us
In return for your energy, hard work and sense of fun, we offer you…
- Discounted rates at over 4,000 hotels, resorts and apartments worldwide.
- Fantastic discounts with JB HIFI, BUPA, Virgin Australia, Snap Fitness and many more!
- Structured, ongoing, goal driven learning and training for your personal development
- We're one of the largest accommodation providers in Australia and we're still growing!
- Gain amazing exposure, working for a growing, ASX listed Company – a leader in the industry
- Career progression and diversification will be a dream with the hundreds of properties in our portfolio