Advertiser: Fix and Fasten Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Fix and Fasten are a leading supplier of consumer products for diverse sectors within Victoria, including industrial, construction and engineering. Fix and Fasten is a young and vibrant business continuing to take great leaps forward in growth through exceptional customer service.
Based out of our Sunshine West office, you will cover the Victorian region with the support of our experienced and dynamic team. The role will require you to acquire new customers along with managing and growing existing customers, with a strong emphasis on identifying growth areas and cross-selling opportunities within businesses and across the various associated industries.
Your ability to self-manage will help you in implementing & delivering sales plans to drive business growth. Working knowledge of industrial supplies, the building and construction market or trades will help you create long lasting professional relationships with existing and new customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and networks with customers;
- Exceptional customer service and follow up techniques;
- Grow product lines within existing client base;
- Achieve monthly budgets and capitalise on bonus structure.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in a territory management / account management role within similar industries;
- Successful sales background, particularly in new business, and the ability to deal with technical and trade related enquiries;
- Strong communication, relationship building, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to work autonomously within a team framework
- The resilience required to continually push for growth in challenging markets
An appropriate salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant and comprehensive product training and ongoing support provided.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?