Centre Manager- Glen Waverly
Advertiser: Mayfield Childcare LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Our fantastic culturally diverse family orientated 58 place centre is looking for highly regarded experienced centre manger to lead a dynamic team of educators.
We pride ourselves on the quality of care, the nurturing and well being of your children so they feel a sense of belonging every day. We aim to provide a safe, warm and welcoming environment.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an enthusiastic and highly experienced Centre Manager to join our team:
Your duties will include;
- Manage the day to day operations of the centre in line with company policies and procedures
- Provide leadership and guidance to all educators
- Manage rosters and budgets of the centre
- Ensure the centre is compliant with all state regulations and national legislation
- Recruit, induct, support and mentor new educators
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with families, children, educators & management
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A Diploma in Children Services or a degree in early childhood
- A current Working with Children Check
- The ability to be organised and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to sign up as Nominated Supervisor
- Extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Standards (NQS) and Rating and Assessment process
- Experience creating and maintaining a quality improvement plan
- Strong communication, leadership and management skills
- Passionate in achieving the best quality of education and care with educators and the community for children and families
- Ongoing professional development
- Have a supportive area manager
- Work for a well-established early education and care company
- Manage a team experienced & eager educators
- Work in a well-resourced environment
- Inspire your team to achieve success & enjoy a dedicated reward
- Discounted child care fees
If you are interested in a fantastic career move, please click 'Apply for this job' and attach your cover letter and resume. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How many years' experience do you have as a centre manager?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have professional child care experience?