Hey Sales Consultants! Do you want work life balance + a career?Private Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
What we are about
We are an expanding and on trend, Australian owned and operated outdoor furniture store. Our goal is help our customers enjoy the amazing climate we live in by offering outdoor products that are not only on trend and of high quality but specifically suited to the Australian environment. Whether it is for entertaining, relaxing or enjoying day to day, we offer styles and sizes to suit every home.
We travel the world to find on-trend designs and don't rest until we achieve the right price for the Australian market. We take great pride in our brand and only bring products to market that we believe are worthy of our brand
What we can offer you
We are looking for Sales Stars to join our team! We have multiple positions available for 2 - 4 full days (including 1 weekend day each) per week at our Logan store! We offer a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity to not only increase your hours (performance based) but also progress your career. We reward our team and chose to promote from within rather than bring in an outsider. Could this be the first step of a rewarding career while still maintaining a work/life balance?
What you can offer us
In order to be successful in this position we require you to have the following:-
- Demonstrated experience in face to face sales
- A passion for interior/exterior design and decoration
- Tenacity to go the extra mile for customers
- A drive for sales and reaching targets
- Flexibility to work 1 weekend day every week (Sat or Sun)
If this is what you can offer us, we would love to hear from you!
These positions will go quickly. Please Note: Only successful applicants who make it through to the next recruitment stage will be contacted. Previous applicants need not apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?