- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
- Based in Coffs Harbour
- Fire Servicing work on a wide range of systems
- Global company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
What you will do
As a Fire Technician your major responsibilities are but not limited to;
- Survey customer premises and recommend fire protection and safety systems and equipment.
- Identify, service, and repair fire protection and safety systems and equipment
- Conduct maintenance activities on mechanical fire equipment in accordance with AS1851.2012
- Ethics Compliance – ensuring the Branch complies with all aspects of the Johnson Controls Ethics Policy
- 100% compliance to Johnson Controls Safety Health & Environment Management System (SHEMS)
What we look for
- Customer focused attitude
- Good time management skills
- Planning & scheduling experience
- WHS knowledge and application
- Ability to work in team environment and also a self-starter
- Experience with interpreting / application of Australian Standards
- Current Driver's Licence
- Able to pass Drug & Alcohol testing
- Clear criminal record to enable work at certain customers sites
- Relevant licences and qualifications
- Knowledge of the applicable Australian Standards relevant to Fire Systems protection equipment
- Working at Heights accreditation
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button to submit your application in confidence.
Johnson Controls Master Security Licence #404945334
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?