- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- HVAC & BMS System repairs and maintenance
- Based in Coffs Harbour
- Competitive salary, vehicle allowance or company car + benefits
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
What you will do
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Technician to join our Service Team based in Coffs Harbour. You major responsibilities are; but not limited to:
- Service and maintain HVAC, Chillers & BMS equipment and associated systems
- Troubleshooting, servicing, programming, inspection and testing of BAS systems
- Quoting and small project management
- Meet with customer to review assignments and analyse problems
- Conducts intense self-study (reading, research, practice) to maintain the highest technical proficiency in the company's and applicable product lines
- Provides leadership to junior technicians and apprentices under supervision
- Is a proactive member of the safety team and rectifies any hazards to maintain a level of compliance.
What we look for:
- Relevant trade qualification
- Relevant industry experience
- A strong IT background
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Experience in guiding technicians and/or Apprentices
- Ability to generate accurate customer quotations
How to Apply
If this opportunity excites you, click on the APPLY button to submit your application in confidence.
Johnson Controls Master Security Licence #404945334
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?