Customer Service & Logistics Specialist
Advertiser: imei Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Mar 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $50,000 - $55,000 plus super and bonuses
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
About the business
www.imei.com.au are looking for a passionate Customer Service Specialist who is results driven and keen to learn to help us deliver best in breed security, intelligent, communication and management solutions to some of Australia's largest organisations.
About the role
Working in a welcoming, energetic team you will be delivering a quality customer experience via email, phone & live chat. No two calls are the same but you will ensure all customers:
- Are supported in the latest technology for mobile and unified communications
- Deliver exceptional customer service that ensures we are constantly maintaining world leading NPS results
- Provide 1st level service & support
- Ensure that our customers are always kept connected
- Work closely with Telstra and other major tech vendors
- Maximise their time connected with basic troubleshooting
- Use the tools, knowledge and training to deliver imei's products in the most effective way possible.
From a Logistics Perspective you will responsible for:
- Inventory and Stock Level
- Order Processing (Pick, Pack & Despatch)
- Products Returns and Management
- Repairs and Loan Management
- Device Configuration
Benefits and perks
imei is passionate about rewarding production and you will have the opportunity to earn a monthly bonus based on customer feedback, accuracy of information and the level of support you provide.
Through thorough training of our tools, knowledge of our products and our processes and procedures, the right person will have the opportunity for internal career growth following our pathways system.
Previous customer service or retail experience would be looked upon favourably however this is not essential. More important is a great attitude, excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly master new operating systems.
If this sounds like something you will thrive and excel in, apply now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?