Automotive TechnicianPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Jan 2019
- Launceston & North East
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
We are seeking to employ a permanent qualified Automotive Technician or 3rd/4th year apprentice Automotive Technician to join our brand new Service and Parts facility in Galvin Street, Launceston.
The role includes:
- service and repair work on our range of the best car brands - Mercedes-Benz, Subaru, Land Rover, Jaguar, Citroën, Peugeot, Volvo, Renault, Skoda and RAM
- manufacturer recall work
- working within our brand new facility with the latest technology equipment and excellent staff facilities
The successful candidate must have:
- the ability to problem solve all levels of technical diagnosis
- an understanding of factory systems and technology
- the ability to follow detailed manufacturer instructions
- a current manual drivers licence
- a commitment to consistently produce quality work
In return, we will offer:
- full manufacturer training
- generous pay, according to ability
- permanency within the position
Qualified Technicians, or 3rd/4th year apprentice Technicians need only apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?