- Job Listing Date
- 18 Dec 2018
- Western QLD
- $70,000 - $74,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
Lifeline Darling Downs & South West Qld are an established leading not for profit employer of choice providing a suite of services to individuals and families in the thriving developing regional centre of Toowoomba as well as providing services to South West Qld including St George, Roma, Charleville and Cunnamulla.
The Domestic and Family Violence Support Practitioner (DFVSP) will be the first point of contact for victims who require domestic and family violence or sexual violence support. This will include providing direct support services as well as working closely with local service providers to ensure a strong multi-agency response to domestic and family violence and sexual violence is provided.
The DFVSP will be central to a client’s journey through the service system acting as service navigators and key conduits for information sharing.
- $70K+ super
- Salary Packaging
- Full time Fixed Contract until March 2021
Mandatory Selection Criteria:
- Qualifications in Human or Community Services and/or, significant experience delivering person centred services working with people whose lives have been affected by domestic and family violence and/or sexual violence.
- Knowledge and skills in domestic and family violence and sexual violence practices.
- Demonstrated experience in providing case management, emotional support, advocacy and referrals for clients.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships with a broad range of key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated commitment to working within a professional team and also work independently.
- Willingness to complete relevant probity checks including blue and yellow card screening.
Please send your resume together with a 1-2 page letter responding to the Selection Criteria contained in the position description and cover letter to:
Lifeline Darling Downs & South West Queensland Limited
Applications must be submitted to this email address by no later than 5pm on Monday 7 January 2019
Only successful candidates will be contacted.