Sales and Business Development
Advertiser: Century GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Century Engineering is a well-recognised solutions based engineering and manufacturing company based in Adelaide’s Northern Suburbs. Core capabilities of fabrication, machining, and assembly of complex equipment are augmented with a range of engineering and drafting services.
We are seeking a sales professional to manage and grow our power industry and rail infrastructure customer base. You will maintain existing customer relationships but there will be a strong emphasis on your ability to grow new business in these markets.
The successful candidate will have the demonstrated ability to understand customer requirements, recognize market opportunities and will have a proven capability to sell in a technical environment. We are interested in individuals who are confident, trustworthy and are looking not just for a sales role but a long term career path. Significant company support and training will be provided.
You will be regarded as high potential, be organized, enthusiastic about selling engineering solutions and understand how to win project based sales and tenders.
The role includes;
- Creating opportunities with new clients.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Providing tender submissions and quotes with technical support from others.
- Activities throughout the sales cycle to ensure an ongoing pipeline of sales.
If you enjoy sales and have the drive to develop your career we would like to hear from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?