Director, Shared Services
Advertiser: InvestibleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Dec 2018
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Investible is a scalable seed investor with a focus on providing early stage founders the intellectual and financial capital needed to scale. Investible's mission is to de-risk angel investment on a global scale and develop impactful founders.
With over 70 investments in our portfolio we are one of the most active venture capital firms in Australia with an enviable investment track record of high returns.
Our data driven approach using a wide variety of IP and founder events, tools and programs gives us an edge to source, screen, secure and support the best dealflow. Our early stage investment fund and investor club of super angels gives us access to invest in some of the Asia Pacific's most promising companies.
About the role
With our current Australian growth plans and recent opening of our Singapore branch we are looking for a Director, Shared Services to join our team.
This is a great opportunity, for someone to join and create consistency, structure and accountability in our business, to ensure that we reach our targets and gain the momentum to be a global leader in the industry.
Being a new role, your first objective is assessing our current state of play and building out our shared services roadmap for the future. Your focus will be how do we successfully build, grow and scale our shared services division, operating as a profit centre within the business.
You will be focused on identifying what needs to be fixed and scope out what role shared services plays within the Investible business, as we continue on our project growth plan. At the same time being able to pull together the required people, partners and resources needed to make it happen.
You'll be a data conscious Leader, who can back up decisions and our future growth plans with impactful reporting and information that enables us confidently move forward.
Benefits and perks
* An excellent opportunity to grow, create a strategy and the autonomy to execute on that.
* For Investible culture is king - you aren't signing up to a boring investment company. You will be part of an ambitious and fast paced team that push the boundaries of possible.
* Global exposure
As part of the Leadership Team, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A desire drive change and make an impact.
- An ability to work across multiple functions to achieve the core business objectives.
- You'll bring your operations "smarts". Bringing in much needed structure and process to an ever-changing, innovative and entrepreneurial led environment.
- Have a knack for thinking outside the box and have a "less is more" approach to scale moving forward.
- Able to drive Vision and Strategy for Operations
- Manage all Risk and Compliance for Investible Investors.
- Seek buy in from the Executive Leadership team
- Be a Champion for our IT Systems and Processes - Business Case, Identify, Implement and roll out across the organisation.
- Understand how the accumulation and analysis of data can inform decision making
- Manage all operational financial obligations – management reporting, tax requirements, projects and quarterly budgeting.
- What's your expected annual base salary?