Investor Relations Manager
Advertiser: InvestibleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Dec 2018
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $100,000 - $149,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Account & Relationship Management
About the business
Investible is a scalable seed investor with a focus on providing early stage founders the intellectual and financial capital needed to scale. Investible's mission is to de-risk angel investment on a global scale and develop impactful founders.
With over 70 investments in our portfolio we are one of the most active venture capital firms in Australia with an enviable investment track record of high returns.
Our data driven approach using a wide variety of IP and founder events, tools and programs gives us an edge to source, screen, secure and support the best dealflow. Our early stage investment fund and investor club of super angels gives us access to invest in some of the Asia Pacific's most promising companies.
About the role
With ambitious growth plans over the next 18 months, our team requires a self-motivated Investor Relations Manager to assist the team with all aspects of recruiting, engagement and satisfaction of our investor network.
You will work closely with the leadership team, to overlook both our current and future Investor portfolio.
You will be responsible for generating Investor leads, proactively identifying opportunities within the Investor portfolio and manage required Investor reporting and compliance.
You'll love working with Investors and enjoy the ability to network, across multiple cities. You will be managing and supporting investor queries, providing insights and analysis to Investors as required. Part of this role, will require you to participate in Investor meetings, events and referral partner meetings.
You will also be implementing and managing our Investor onboarding program to ensure a high level of service is adhered to and manage all Investor communication moving forward.
Benefits and perks
* An excellent opportunity to grow, create a strategy and the autonomy to execute on that.
* For Investible culture is king - you aren't signing up to a boring investment company. You will be part of an ambitious and fast paced team that push the boundaries of possible.
* Global exposure
Skills and experience
- 5+ Years Experience preferably working in an investment business
- Strong Financial and business acumen – ability to articulate financial concepts and investment terminology.
- Exposure to early stage business and ecosystem an advantage
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as being comfortable communicating directly with senior management teams
- Strong project management skills and able to commit to a deadline
- Experience managing Portfolio communication
- You'll love connecting with people, being through events, networking, and prospect meetings and have an uncanny ability of bringing people together.
- Able to work across multiple time zones and countries
- Understand the nuances of working across different geo-specific region.