Advertiser: Gabriel SaundersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Dec 2018
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $70,000 - $75,000 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Other
Gabriel Saunders is a creative studio specialising in producing photo-realistic imagery and styling of the built environment. We work with some of the best design, branding and developer teams in Australia and worldwide. We value team efforts and work-life balance.
- plan and review studio resources
- create project budgets and set up projects in ProWorkflow (software experience not required)
- assist studio with priorities
- ensure that all steps in workflow processes are adhered to by studio team
- facilitate communication within the team so that critical information is shared and used
- ensure studio team have a balance of the type of work they are scheduled for
- prepare timelines and monitor progress
- manage external suppliers
- run Work In Progress meetings
- manage project budgets
- coordinate photography shoots with photographers and cherry pickers including access and permissions
- look at ways to streamline projects
- encourage teamwork
- prepare quotes
- prepare project timeline and run sheet
- working with the team to transform concepts from ideas into implementation
- assist with product sourcing
- coordinate bump-in and bump-out including logistics such as coordinating deliveries and couriers
- liaise with suppliers including maintenance contractors
- monitor project budget
- onsite assistance
- implement styling inventory system
- client liaison for Styling Jobs
- assist Account Manager if required
- liaise with management regarding projections and hitting budget targets in relation to studio workflow
Please include a cover letter with your application. Applications close January 18th 2019.
Successful applicants will be invited for an interview w/c 28th January 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in design?