Advertiser: InvestibleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Dec 2018
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Analysis & Reporting
About the business
Investible is a scalable seed investor with a focus on providing early stage founders the intellectual and financial capital needed to scale. Investible's mission is to de-risk angel investment on a global scale and develop impactful founders.
With over 70 investments in our portfolio we are one of the most active venture capital firms in Australia with an enviable investment track record of high returns.
Our data driven approach using a wide variety of proprietary intellectual property and founder events, tools and programs gives us an edge to source, screen, secure and support the best dealflow. Our early stage investment fund and investor club of super angels gives us access to invest in some of the Asia Pacific's most promising companies.
About the role
Our growing team requires a self-motivated Investment Analyst to assist the team with all aspects of the investment process, from the initial screening of investments using our proprietary data-driven approach to due diligence on investment opportunities including industry analysis, financial modelling and product assessment to investor reporting.
A thorough attention to detail will be required in all aspects of the role as well as an ability to communicate appropriately with all stakeholders.
Working within a small team, there will be significant opportunities to learn and develop skills and become engrained in the venture capital ecosystem within Australia.
Benefits and perks
- An excellent opportunity to grow, create a strategy and the autonomy to execute on that.
- For Investible culture is king - you aren't signing up to a boring investment company. You will be part of an ambitious and fast paced team that push the boundaries of possible.
- Global exposure
Skills and experience
- 2 years' work experience, either at a start-up or financial services firm.
- Familiar with the Internet and digital media ecosystems as businesses and evolving platforms, either from work experience or personal interest.
- Passionate about technology and digital innovation.
- Finance and financial modeling capability.
- Technical background and/or start-up experience.
- Ability to work well in an unstructured environment.
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as being comfortable communicating directly with senior management teams.