Senior Property Manager/BDM - Canberra Inner South
Advertiser: Maria Selleck PropertiesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Dec 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
We are a boutique agency located in Canberra’s Inner South. We are tremendously successful at sales and we want to replicate that now in Property Management. But we need to do it with the same level of professionalism, expertise and customer service that we provide in sales. We will help you and guide you with that. We need someone who will grow and look after our property management clients the way we look after our sales clients - with care, integrity and dignity. We need a professional Property Manager/BDM to work with us to build an outstanding property management portfolio from scratch.
Skills you need:
- Ability to both grow and manage a property management department
- Brilliant computer skills
- A real Team focus
You are going to have some autonomy in this role. You will be have access to a company car, we will pay for your phone, we will give you a salary commensurate with your skills and, for the right person, we are open to a buy-in structure based around the successful growth and management of the business. You will also receive exceptional training and mentoring from industry leaders.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply with your resume through SEEK. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you would like a 10 minute confidential conversation call Maria on 0417 258 803.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?