Experienced Family Law Secretary / Paralegal
Advertiser: Women's Legal ServiceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
Women’s Legal Service (WLS) is a leading not for profit community legal centre providing specialised legal and social support services to women experiencing family law, domestic violence, child protection and some sexual assault related matters.
Each year, WLS help thousands of Queensland women to obtain the legal and social support they need whilst raising the community’s awareness of domestic violence, advocating for increased and improved access to services and working with government and community stakeholders on meaningful law reform.
As an experienced Family Law / Domestic Violence Secretary / Paralegal, you will provide specialised administrative and secretarial support that enables the efficient and effective delivery of legal services to our clients.
This role is being offered on a contract, part time basis (22.5 hours / week) until 30 June 2019. There is a possibility that this contract will be extended to 30 June 2020.
Remuneration and Benefits
In addition to having a meaningful and rewarding career, you will receive:
- An attractive remuneration package (circa $69,500) + 9.5% superannuation.
- Generous paid annual leave entitlements.
- Eligibility to salary sacrifice expense payments for mortgage, rent and credit cards etc.
How to Apply
To apply, submit your covering letter and CV via Seek.
WLSQ has an exemption under the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991 that allows for the employment of women only within the organisation.
Applications for this position close at 9:00am on Monday, 21 January 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a paralegal role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?