Dental AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Feb 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
About the business
We offer the opportunity for the right candidates to grow within an elite practice that stands for excellence, beauty and kindness.
We do a lot of Smile Makeovers and also Anti-Wrinkle treatments and we're very grateful to be one of the Platinum Elite /Diamond level providers with Invisalign. Using the latest technologies such as the iTerro scanner, gone are the days of normal impressions, as we move and embrace the digital era.
We therefore require staff that are pretty computer savy with a happy attitude towards change and who love to be challenged and work hard.
If you are looking at starting the New Year fresh, with a new opening, wanting to make a difference in other people's lives...then come join us. Dental experience is essential, as we do not have the resources to train non dental staff.
About the role
The role on offer is for a Dental Assistant.
In this job you will be responsible for:
- Assist dentist in all aspects of General Dentistry
- Infection Control Procedures and Sterilization
- Ordering and Stocking
- Always ensuring the care and welfare of patients in a friendly, helpful and courteous manner
- Ensuring computer/written records are accurately maintained and securely stored
- Other Dental Assistant duties assigned
Benefits and perks
We offer a positive environment with an attitude for success, where the whole team genuinely wants to improve and better their best every day. We strive to make our patients raving fans. For this, we are committed to extensive training via regular meetings, monthly coach calls and full-day seminars with the best companies in the world. We are currently in the Prime Practice program and we reward our hard work with team building activities and events regularly to celebrate our hard work and successes.
We also offer the possibility to expand one's knowledge within the dental field. We provide our patients with facial aesthetics and skincare treatments in addition to general dentistry… so we never get bored!
In addition, all our staff are entitled to Bonuses and Free Dento-Facial treatments that are offered in our practice*T&C's apply as per our Practice Policies.
Skills and experience
We are looking for someone friendly yet professional, gentle, knowledgeable, who is a team player and who is happy to do whatever it takes to help the rest of the team succeed in giving our patients an unbelievable experience.
Must have high standards, as average is not good enough for our practice, so we need team members who are happy to extend themselves beyond their comfort zone and who are prepared to work hard.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum 2 years dental assistant experience
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting
- Outstanding telephone, communication and customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills with at least medium level MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A passion for people, a personable approach and a positive attitude
- Excellent presentation
- Attention to detail as well as an ability to take initiative
- Dental software experience, ideally Ultimo
- Invisalign knowledge & experience is an advantage
#dentalassistant #dentalnurse #dental
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a dental receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a practice manager?