amfori Network Coordinator/Representative - Australia & New Zealand
Advertiser: amforiMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Dec 2018
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $100 - $100+ per hour
- Work Type
- Consulting & Strategy, Environment & Sustainability Consulting
Headquartered in Brussels since 1977, amfori unites over 2,300 retailers, importers, brands and associations from more than 40 countries with a combined annual turnover of more than 1.7 trillion euros. Our mission is to enable our members to drive open and sustainable trade.
We are now looking for a local professional individual based in Sydney to join our extended Local Network as amfori Network Coordinator (Part-time/Contract) for Australia & New Zealand to support our encouraging Membership growth.
The Position reports directly to amfori Director Asia Pacific (APAC) based in Hong Kong and work with amfori head office in Brussels and teams in the region.
- Support Membership services delivery of amfori Advocacy/BSCI/BEPI
- Support social and or Environmental training
- Advise on sustainability trend & legal requirements in Australia/New Zealand
- Support stakeholder engagement activities
- Bachelor’s degree or above with min. 5 years of work experience in CSR and or environmental / sustainability field
- Social/environmental auditing/training experience preferred
- Stakeholder engagement exp is an advantage
- Proactive, independent, good communicator and multicultural context, global team player,service orientated, excellent organisational skills
More about amfori: www.amfori.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?