ISO Auditors - Facilitors - Sale Reps
Advertiser: PNP AustralasiaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Dec 2018
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Self Employment, Self Employment
About the business and the role
PNP Group of Companies provides ISO consulting with Local, National and International Business on System, Training and Certification/Accreditation
We are seeking experienced people with skills in certification as Auditor, Trainers and Risk Experts to join our team on uncapped commissions and profit share.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The diverse roles will report into the Global Partnerships Manager and National Operations Manager and you will have the opportunities to get paid on referrals, selling, training, designing, managing and auditing system with our current client and your new clients.
Our Partnership model provides you the chance to build your business within our business with our partners knowledge framework, resources, licences, accreditations, support, memberships and industry contacts so we all profit.
Skills and experience
Experienced in the following areas;
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- 10 years experience in internal and 2rd/3rd party system auditing
- 9001-18001-4801-14001-31000-27001-HACCP and Many Others
- Risk Management - Chain of Responsibility
- Knowledge of system design and implementation
- Trainer and Assessor with Certification
- Demonstrated understanding and experience total Management systems
- Demonstrated experience in training development and delivery
- High level knowledge in areas of expertise within ISO
- High level knowledge of the Australian Quality Training Framework
- IRCA & Exemplar Global Registration
No Recruitment Agencies
Contact Marcus Pavlakis on +61 449 123 444
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?