Entry Level Mortgage Broker PositionPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Mortgages
This is an amazing opportunity to join an established and successful medium size mortgage brokerage in Mount Waverley. A Mortgage Broker Position is opening due to growth within our business. This position will be most suited to a trainee Broker or someone who has been a Broker Assistant and wishes to take the next step but doesn't want to be self employed or commission only.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume via email to email@example.com.
Please do not just click apply as these applicants may not be reviewed.
Working as part of this fun and close knit team, your role will be a Mortgage Broker servicing current and new clients from all over Australia. Office Based role and No In Home Appointments. Mon - Friday.
- Completing client interviews over the phone
- Data Entry
- Lending and Servicing Calculations
- Reviewing lending criteria and client requirements
- Customer communication
- Credit Checks, order valuations
- Completing and Checking loan applications
- Chasing outstanding documents
- General administrative tasks
- Training will be provided
To be successful in this role:
- You will have at least 6 months in previous full time or part time work
- You will have at least 6 months experience in either the real estate/mortgage broking or financial planning industry.
- Must have Cert 4 in Mortgage Broking
- STRONG Computer and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Confident phone Skills
- Have a 'can do' positive attitude
- Extremely motivated
- Willingness to learn
- Clear and fluent in English, possessing first class communication skills
- Be able to handle multiple files efficiently while working to deadlines
- Must have own transport
- Clear handwriting and attention to detail a must.
Why This Role
- Hours of work: Mon to Thur 9.30am – 6.00pm and Fri 9am - 5.30pm
- Monthly RDO
- All Brokers have the use of an assistant and a Processing Team - Focus on new business not admin.
- Ability to bring in new business yourself at a higher rate of commission if you choose.
- Low staff turnover with a “feel good zone” work environment.
Base salary range between $40-42k depending on experience Plus commission. OTE $80k - $100k Includes super, plus an RDO per month. Please note police and credit checks will be required for this role.
If you are interested in this position please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not just click apply as these applicants will not be reviewed.
NO agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How would you rate your English language skills?