- Job Listing Date
- 1 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Other
About the business
XPO Brands is an award winning marketing agency who create targeted and effective campaigns that deliver connections between retailers, brands and shoppers, driving a measurable impact at shelf.
Our team work with Brands, Media and ATL agencies to deliver full creative and path to purchase strategies that can be executed through all BTL and Experiential touchpoints.
Creative | Touch Point Strategy | Retailer Marketing Strategies | Experiential | Sampling | Design | POS Engineering | Content Production | Brand Partnerships and Sponsorship Negotiations
Our Brand Partners:
Last year, we worked with over 40 brands, helping them create and execute campaigns designed to move the benchmark in shelf sales. Some of our long term brand partners include:
Woolworths | Nestle | Parmalat| Mondelez | Kraft Heinz | PepsiCo | Twinings
About the role
This newly created role of Partnerships Director will lead and execute sports sponsorship, brand partnerships and talent ambassador agreements together with our clients.
We are kick starting 2019 with a plethora of negotiations, and we are looking for a passionate expert to join the team (part time or full time) working out of our Sydney office.
Sitting within our creative and strategy team, this role is responsible for:
- Identifying potential brand partnerships and sponsorship opportunities for our clients at the briefing and ideation stage
- Be able to propose creative and practical executions for activating a partnership
- Building relationships with Property Holders and Retail Brands
- Connecting with relevant stakeholders in order to make a planned partnership and reality
- Negotiating terms for partnership and sponsorship agreements
- Create financial models for commercial partnerships
Skills and experience
WHO ARE YOU?
- You will have previous Agency or Property Holder experience
- Have worked for a minimum of 7+ years in sponsorship activation or partnership roles
- Have a recent portfolio of commercial agreements or partnership negotiations
- Be an amazing networker, who is confident in connecting and negotiating with senior marketers and property holders
- You're a self-starter, able to work independently to drive projects forward
- A highly organised person, with an eye for detail, capable of multi-tasking and working to very short deadlines
- You love commercial contract negotiation and have a smart head for assessing financial viability of a deal, and maximising partnership opportunities through activations
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?