- Job Listing Date
- 1 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Agency Account Management
About the business
We are an award winning marketing agency who create targeted and effective campaigns that deliver connections between retailers, brands and shoppers, driving a measurable impact at shelf.
Our team work with Brands, Media and ATL agencies to deliver full creative and path to purchase strategies that can be executed through all BTL and Experiential touchpoints.
Creative | Touch Point Strategy | Retailer Marketing Strategies | Experiential | Sampling | Design | POS Engineering | Content Production | Brand Partnerships and Sponsorship Negotiations
Our Brand Partners:
Last year, we worked with over 40 brands, helping them create and execute campaigns designed to move the benchmark in shelf sales. Some of our long term brand partners include:
Woolworths | Nestle | Parmalat| Mondelez | Kraft Heinz | PepsiCo | Twinings
About the role
Off the back of some amazing campaign wins for 2019, XPO Brands are seeking an account manager with 1-2 years agency experience to join our team.
Focusing on one of our biggest accounts, you will be off and racing in no time with your first experiential activation being a major sponsorship of the Autumn races! Continuing to kick goals, you will work across AFL sponsorships, food truck roadshows and brand launches with multiple projects on the go at any 1 given time.
We are looking at candidates who have a 1-2 years' experience working agency side, ideally in a BTL or experiential agency. Your current manager praises you for your high attention to detail and ability to build a report with your clients, and you have a natural ability to stick to a timeline and manage projects. Our account service team sits at 10 strong, and you will be working in a team of 4 focusing on 2 of Australia's market leading beverage brands.
- Working with an experienced Account Director, you will be the day to day contact for your clients.
- You will be responsible for end to end project management, including writing production and studio briefs, managing asset creation and overseeing the entire in-field execution including on-ground support
- Leading client communications, including client WIP's, contact reports and daily phone/email communication
- On-Site Event Management (Some weekends are required as you are working on an account that is heavy on sports sponsorship during Autumn and Winter)
Skills and experience
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have at least 1-2 years experience working in an agency, either account management and/or event producing
- A highly organised person, with an eye for detail, capable of multi-tasking and working to very short deadlines
- You're a solid communicator, kind in approach, explicit in detail, and quick to respond!
- You have a passion for project management, and want to develop your account management skills through experiential events
- Be a loyal and hungry worker, who isn't afraid of getting their hands dirty with on the job event management
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?