Drillers Offsiders - Water Well RigsPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Jan 2019
- Bunbury & South West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Natural Resources & Water
We are currently looking for fit, hard working experienced drillers offsider to join our hydro drilling rigs working on a 2:1 roster in the Pilbara region of WA.
BDC continues to be one of the leading water well drilling contractors servicing the Pilbara region. BDC operates the latest model Versadrill V2095 drilling rigs with automated drill pipe handling, on board mud pump and on board compressors .The rigs are supported by a fully remote pipe handler and a modern fleet of MAN 8 x 8 Support vehicles to make the requirements of drilling safer than ever before.
What you will need is the confidence that you can perform in a demanding working environment. You will need to demonstrate that you can work safely, as instructed while complying with all company and site requirements.
If you think you have what it takes, meet the minimum requirements below and would like the opportunity to prove it then the first step is sending in a resume.
Applicants must be based in the Southwest of WA or Perth to be considered for these positions.
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements.
- Able to work in remote and harsh environments
- High regard for Safety Standards
- Mechanical skills an advantage
- Previous FIFO drillers offsider experience will be highly regarded
- DTFR experience is an advantage but not essential
- Certificate 2 in drilling operations will be highly regarded
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- HR or HC Unrestricted Drivers License
- Able to provide a national police clearance
- Able to pass comprehensive medicals including a drug and alcohol screen
Applicant must have an excellent safety record and hold safety in high regard.
Previous applicants need not apply.