- Job Listing Date
- 2 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
- $70 – 85k (pro rata) plus super
- Part time 0.6 EFT
The Business Services Manager is responsible for coordinating key financial, business, and administrative support across the organisation, supported by a junior administration team.
The role would suit a senior bookkeeper with all rounder experience in finance and payroll, and general office services management.
Applicants will ideally have 4-5 years experience in a similar role, plus relevant qualifications in Business Accounting or a related field.
The successful applicant will enjoy the many benefits of working with the IMVC including: a social/diverse working environment; commitment to ongoing professional development; flexible work arrangements; additional days leave.
Key Selection Criteria
1) Extensive experience in bookkeeping and financial management
2) In-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office suite and MYOB
3) Experience with payroll and HR practices and procedures
4) Demonstrated experience in office administrative practices and procedures, inclusive of problem solving and adaptability
5) Demonstrated ability to contribute to a team in a professional and collaborative manner
6) Demonstrated high level of communication and interpersonal skills, including people management, and liaising and consulting with internal and external stakeholders
7) Demonstrated high level of confidentiality, tact, discretion and initiative
8) Excellent organisational skills including the ability to determine priorities, attention to detail and meet regular deadlines
9) Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of appropriate behaviours when engaging with children, and of children with diverse needs and/or backgrounds
HOW TO APPLY
Please click apply now and forward your CV and cover letter, with a response to the Key Selection Criteria directly to Penny Vakakis.
Applications not addressing the Key Selection Criteria will not be considered.
The position description can be downloaded at www.imvc.com.au/jobs-at-imvc/
Applicants will be required to hold/apply for a current Working With Children Check and consent to a National Police Check.
The IMVC promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including Aboriginal children, children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those with a disability.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you read and followed the How to Apply instructions?