Advertiser: Speedfit Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Jan 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Sport & Recreation, Other
SpeedFit is an EMS based personal training business, which has seen large growth over the last 6 years which sees it as the largest provider of EMS in Australia. With further expansion projects due we are looking to bring on a dynamic individual who has a passion for helping their clients get the results they are wishing to achieve.
Working with our nutrition team we aim to provide our members with personalised programs designed to help them achieve in conjunction with training their fitness goals.
Nutrition has formed a key part of our membership offering so the role will include;
- Body Composition testing
- 1on1 Consultation with clients
- Developing customized programs for clients
- Delivering seminars around nutrition
To be considered for the role the candidate must hold at minimum;
- Degree in Nutrition
- Certificate in Fitness is recommended, but not necessary as would provide access to further work.
- Drivers License
- First Aid and CPR
- Prior experience in nutrition is idea however we are accepting graduates
If you would be interested in seeking a career in an expanding company, which is revolutionizing the fitness industry, please do apply below or contact our operations manager at: email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?