Digital Content Producer
Advertiser: PC Case GearMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
About the business
PC Case Gear is Australia's leading source for PC hardware and tech. Established in 2000, we have grown to become one of the most highly regarded PC stores in Australia.
About the role
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will take control of all content creation for the business:
- Generate copy for product pages, eDMs and social media campaigns
- Development of banners and creatives
- Product photography and editing
- Design and manage social media campaigns
Skills and experience
- At least 2 years proven experience in a similar role
- A genuine interest in PC gaming and hardware
- Adobe CC Suite with an emphasis on Photoshop
- Advanced photography and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to produce quality content
- A hardworking attitude
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in design?
- How many years' experience do you have as a digital designer?