Paediatric Speech Pathologist , Part Time , Fixed Term
Advertiser: DPV HEALTH LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- $40 - $44.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Speech Therapy
Fixed Term: March – August 2019, Long Service Leave backfill
NFP Salary packaging available
DPV Health is a not-for-profit organisation that offers exceptional health care services to people of all ages. DPV Health is an inclusive organisation that celebrates the diversity of all people within our communities. We are passionate about helping to support people to lead happy healthy lives. DPV Health (DPV) is registered with the NDIA to work with people who have an NDIS plan and their families.
This position sits within the Child Health Team, located at our GP Super Clinic in Mill Park. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will provide paediatric Speech Pathology services to 0 – 6 year olds in the DPV Health community.
This role has the overall responsibility for:
- The delivery of high quality, family centred care to eligible clients in accordance with DPV Health vision and mission statements
- Provision of Speech Pathology interventions including assessment, planning, treatment, education, management and referral
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team, learning from and supporting other team members in order to meet client needs.
Applicants must have:
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain registration with Speech Pathology Australia entitling practice in Victoria
- Experience working with paediatric clients ( 0 – 6 years) in a community health setting
- An excellent understanding of family centered practice
Please apply via the seek website and submit a covering letter, your CV and address the key selection criteria for consideration for this position.
You can also email your application to email@example.com
Applications close: Friday 25th January 2019.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo or hold a National Police Check, Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check, Full Drivers Licence and work rights for Australia.
DPV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring we have an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace for our staff and clients. To us diversity means people of any age, family situation, cultural and linguistic background, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical sex characteristics, ability or disability, health, life experience, socio-economic situation, faith, spirituality and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background. We encourage all individuals to apply.