Advertiser: Otter & Associates P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $160,000 - $180,000 package
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, Other
Our client is a successful Specialised Truck Equipment repairer/ workshop with field service and a supporting Hire Fleet (employing approx. 40+ staff), the owners are keen to take the business to the next level in 2019 and beyond.
Hence, we are looking for an experienced hands-on General Manager with a proven track record of driving real workplace performance. A natural leader and change manager, the successful applicant will work closely with the owners (as they start to step back out of the business) to ensure the business is structured to support expansion.
- Nurture and develop the key staff
- Implement key systems and processes to ensure efficiencies and on time on cost supply to clients
- Assist the owner with possible bolt on acquisitions
- Manage effective relationships with External customers and suppliers
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- Facilitate problem solving to find root causes of any problem
To be successful you will be a natural and proven leader with experience delivering improved results via efficiencies and strong systems in a workshop /repair or similar environment.
You will have;
- Extensive experience managing and nurturing teams to drive positive change
- Excellent networking, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Experience or significant exposure to fleet management or large repair workshops and field service teams.
- Appreciation and experience of financial management and controls
- Experience in introducing new IT systems to improve reporting and efficiencies
Above all else, you will be a visionary business leader who is decisive, empowering and collaborative.
Interested applicants should apply via email, please address you details including your resume to Warren Otter at email@example.com
- How many years of business management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have with change management?
- What's your highest level of education?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?