Podiatrist, Grade 2 , Part Time
Advertiser: DPV HEALTH LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
- Grade 2 Position
- Permanent Part Time 0.4 EFT (2 days per week)
- Must be available to work Thursday’s and Friday’s
- Substantial clinical experience is essential (at least 3 years)
- Must be available to work across all DPV sites as required.
DPV Health is a Primary Health Service that provides a range of primary health, dental, disability, population health and social support services to the growing communities of the outer northern suburbs of Melbourne.
The Podiatrists at DPV Health will be AHPRA Registered clinicians, with previous clinical experience and will provide treatment, information and advice to individuals, families, community groups and organisations about good foot care and health.
This position will work providing input to the clients referred to DPV Health for Podiatry review / treatment and support for high risk clients with chronic disease.
Key Selection Criteria
Applicants must hold a Bachelor Degree of Podiatry and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA) with substantial post graduate experience. You must have demonstrated experience in clinical Podiatry, and experience in the provision of support to clients with Chronic Disease and Wound Management. You must be able to work in both one-on- one as well as group settings. A Working with Children’s Check is essential for this role. Student/AHA supervision experience is desirable.
Benefits of working at PVCH
- Reduced-tax salary and other salary packaging benefits (Permanent or Fixed term positions only)
- Novated Car Lease option (Permanent positions only)
- On-going professional development
- Highly supportive culture with family-friendly practices
- Clinical and professional supervision
- Please send your application to email@example.com by the closing date of 20 January 2019
- To view the position description, please visit the Get Involved > Employment page on the DPV Health Website at https://dpvhealth.org.au/get-involved/employment/
Applicants must send a Cover letter, Resume, and a Statement Addressing the mandatory “Key Selection Criteria” outlined in position description.
Applications close Sunday 20 January 2019
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 29 January 2019
DPV Health is committed to the Victorian Child Safe Standards in policy and in practice to promote and protect the best interests of all children involved in our services.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a National Police Check, hold a Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check, full Drivers Licence and work rights for Australia.
DPV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring we have an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace for our staff and clients. To us diversity means people of any age, family situation, cultural and linguistic background, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical sex characteristics, ability or disability, health, life experience, socio-economic situation, faith, spirituality and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background. We encourage all individuals to apply.