Trainer and Assessor
Advertiser: ERGT AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jan 2019
- West Gippsland & Latrobe Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Workplace Training & Assessment
Can you train underwater? How about on the water, in tiny spaces, dangling on the end of a rope or when the heat is really on? Can you teach people how to provide care when things go wrong?
ERGT Australia is an RTO accredited by ASQA, AMSA and OPITO, delivering safety, emergency response and incident management training from our centres around Australia. Our Longford-based team is looking to grow and that’s where you come in.
This tight-knit team of passionate training professionals manage their dynamic work environment in a down-to-earth way, fuelled by fun and a passion for passing knowledge of safety and emergency response to our trainees. They are looking forward to incorporating your knowledge of training, HSE and preferably oil and gas and high risk environments, and your engaging training style, into the team. Most importantly… can you provide our trainees an engaging and relevant training experience where they really learn? We have the facility, the programs and the support; we just need your skills, experience and energy to make it happen.
If this sounds like you and you have a current Cert IV TAE 40110 / 40116 with experience/qualifications in any of the following:
- Apply First Aid
- Isolation Fundamentals
- Process Operations
- Ventilation Officer
- WSAH, ECS, GTA, JHA, PTW
- Onshore and offshore drill scenarios
Working location: Longford
Working hours: 7.30am - 4.30pm working Monday - Friday with opportunities for weekend work.
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- How many years' experience do you have as a trainer and assessor?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?