- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jan 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
Who are we...
Since it was founded in 1961, Southport Sharks has established itself as an industry leader and boasts a diverse range of food and beverage brands, kids' zone, gaming room, multi-purpose Events Centre with capacity for 1000 people, and a Health and Fitness Centre.
The latest addition to our service offering is a brand new fully serviced hotel in partnership with leading Australian accommodation provider, Mantra Group. Located alongside Southport Sharks and central to the Gold Coast Health and Knowledge precinct, the hotel includes 120 hotel rooms and suites, two conference rooms and a rooftop bar.
We are currently looking for a Manager for Aviary Rooftop Bar
Do you want to lead a team who can deliver sensational customer service and make "insta-worthy", delicious cocktails?
Our Rooftop Bar is a unique area nestled up and away from the hustle and bustle. Purpose-built for the stylish individual, it provides an escape from the everyday and features a distinctive area available for special occasions and events.
You and your team will create traditional and unique cocktails using the finest ingredients whilst guests soak up iconic Gold Coast skyline views.
- 2 years' experience in a beverage management role
- strong beverage knowledge (cocktails essential)
- high levels of initiative, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- the ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
- passionate about providing excellence at all times
- strong financial awareness
- proven management, coaching and team building skills
- ability to work closely with peers regarding promotional and social events
- strong understanding of WH&S legislation
- hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- be able to work evenings and weekends
Does this role sound like you?
We need you to be able to motivate your team and lead by example therefore it is important that you are able to develop and maintain relationships and communicate across all levels.
Strong personal presentation skills and a positive work attitude are essential.
Apply now by submitting a cover letter and your resume to Human Resources by Monday, 21 January 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have cocktail bartending experience?