Hose & Fitting Trades Assistant
Advertiser: Hoseco (WA) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jan 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
HoseCo is an industry leading, widely respected Australian business focusing on the supply, servicing and engineering of industrial, offshore and hydraulic hose & fittings. At HoseCo, we pride ourselves on our ability to cater for the ever-changing needs of the market. We accomplish this through stocking an extensive range of products, providing multiple servicing options, and ensuring that our team receives the specialised training required to assist our clients in making an informed decision.
Due to continued internal growth, we are now seeking a Hose Technician Trades Assistant to join the Service Centre Team. Reporting to the Business Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assembling and crimping a variety of hose assemblies for industrial, off-shore and hydraulic purposes
- Hydrostatic and electrical testing of hose assemblies
- Tag, wrap and pack hose assemblies ready for despatch
- Forklift operations and other general warehouse duties
- Adhering to HSE standards and follow quality control procedures at all times
To be successful in this role you will possess the following attributes:
- Be self-motivated and display a strong work ethic
- The ability to work closely with others in a team environment
- Previous experience in the hose industry desirable
- Current drivers licence & forklift licence
- Be physically fit
The successful candidate will be required to provide a National Police Check from within the last 12 months and may be required to undergo a pre-employment medical..
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a rewarding and inclusive business, and develop your career.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?