Internal Sales - Hose & Fittings
Advertiser: Hoseco (WA) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jan 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Coordinators
HoseCo is an industry leading, widely respected Australian business focusing on the supply, servicing and engineering of industrial, offshore and hydraulic hose & fittings. At HoseCo, we pride ourselves on our ability to cater for the ever-changing needs of the market. We accomplish this through stocking an extensive range of products, providing multiple servicing options, and ensuring that our team receives the specialised training required to assist our clients in making an informed decision.
Due to continued internal growth we are currently seeking a Internal Sales Officer to join the Welshpool team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to use initiative, maintain a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, and have a willingness to learn and grow within the role to become an integral part of the team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your key responsibilities will include:
- Attend to customer account enquiries, over the counter enquiries and sales telephone enquiries
- Establish and maintain business relationships with existing and new customers
- Receive and process orders from customers in an efficient and accurate manner, ensuring delivery dates are met
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the HoseCo product range and offer product related solutions to customers
- Adhere to HSE standards and follow quality control procedures at all times
To be successful in this role you will possess the following attributes:
- A flair for sales and customer service with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Strong organisational and time management skills & the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate level in computer skills including MS Office software program
- Previous experience in a retail/sales based role with an industrial environment preferred
- Exposure to the hose and fittings industry favourable
- Exposure to Pronto or similar ERP software
The successful candidate will be required to provide a National Police Check from within the last 12 months.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a rewarding and inclusive business and develop your career.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have order processing experience?