Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant
Advertiser: Hoseco (WA) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Jan 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
HoseCo is an industry leading, widely respected Australian business focusing on the supply, servicing and engineering of industrial, offshore and hydraulic hose & fittings.
We are currently looking for an experienced and confident EA/PA to provide high level support to the Business Manager - Resource Division. The ideal candidate will be proactive, use initiative and instinct to take ownership of tasks, and ensure tasks are completed to an extremely high standard.
Some responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparing proposals and tenders, including management of the complete tender process.
- Maintaining large registers from creation to data entry
- Booking flights, accommodation and other business travel
- Organise training and inductions for site personnel
- Coordinate meetings, compilation and distribution of meeting agendas and minutes
- Filing, scanning and other general administration tasks
- Additional ad-hoc projects and duties as required
To be successful in this role you will possess the following attributes:
- Prior experience in an EA or PA role
- Highly organised with good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- High level computer literacy and experience with MSO programs - intermediate to advanced knowledge in Excel & Word essential
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage workload with minimal supervision.
- Flexible approach and adaptable to change
The successful candidate will be required to provide a National Police Check from within the last 12 months.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a rewarding and inclusive business, and develop your career!
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as an executive assistant?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?