Full Time Call Centre/Customer Service Position
Advertiser: MyhomeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Myhome is a UK Company, trading in Australia providing premium home services to thousands of upmarket residential homes. We are currently seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and articulate in house telephone operator to manage our busy incoming and outgoing calls.
About the role
The position involves taking inbound calls from our potential customers and scheduling appointments for our estimating team as well as making outbound calls to current customers.
The role requires a degree of multi-tasking.
Daily tasks include:
- Phone work – Inbound and outbound calls
- Data entry using the Myhome operating software
- Customer service
Skills & experience
This exciting role awaits a vibrant, enthusiastic and well-presented person who can think on their feet and is goal driven. The successful applicant to join our team will also have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent telephone manner
- A bright personality and great team attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A self-motivated and reliable working behaviour
- Great customer service and time management skills
- A passion to work within a well-developed, systemised and fast paced office environment
Benefits & culture
In return for your desire to work in a diverse and challenging role, you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package and excellent opportunity for career advancement with on the job training.
If you are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you - click on the APPLY button now and make your application attention to Mr Sellers.