Specialty Coffee Retail: Customer Support and Orders Management Supervisor
Advertiser: Di Bartoli CoffeeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
Does the thought of waking up every morning and making people's lives better put a smile on your face? Is problem solving other people's pain something you were born to do? How would you like to talk coffee all day then sit back to watch magic unfolds in people's kitchens?
Our Customer Sales Support and Order Management Supervisor is pivotal to the success of Di Bartoli Coffee. It is the unique customer experience we design in our business that sets us apart from our competitors and without the right person to deliver that experience we simply can't do it!
This position is Monday - Friday 9am - to 6pm.
Here's is what a day at work might look like:
- Manage incoming orders from invoicing to dispatch
- Manage incoming calls from identifying the problem to conversion or escalation to other team members
- Book consultancy or training for our team
- Man our e-commerce friendly and efficient online chat
- Support our Social community on Facebook messenger
- Return professional, helpful and effective emails
- Manage our Beans Subscription Program
What's in it for you?
- Opportunities for future personal growth and career development
- Making a difference in a forward thinking business that focuses on the consumer
- Spacious new space in a coffee trendy area and super close to public transport
- Endless delicious coffees to keep you going, full amenities (including a shower, renovated kitchen and parking) and generous staff rates on all our products
We're looking for:
- An outstanding communicator who knows how to effectively work in a team. You are confident, enthusiastic, outgoing and up beat
- Able to listen, empathize and envision someone else's needs and outlook
- Very fast thinker and doer, motivated by dead lines, understands, accepts and implements supervisor's directives independently
- Able to manage efficiently your work, priorities correctly, have exceptional time management skills and be held accountable for your own actions (or lack of)
- High attention to details and the ability to accomplish complex tasks systematically either within a process or part of a project
- Calm and collected under pressure
- People's person - likable, friendly, and very comfortable working with the public
- Presentable, In good health, fit and capable of heavy lifting
- Permission working in Australia with no limit
We'd love it if you have:
- Minimum 3 years Customer Care and / or Sales work experience in a high pace environment preferably in retail
- Passion and strong connection to coffee - experience as a Barista or as a coffee professional a bonus
- English mother tongue proficiency both verbally and in writing
- Online savvy: quick on the keyboard, quick to learn new software, experience working in the cloud, excellent social media skills
- Computer literate, experience working with all Windows Applications and Google G Suite
Interested? Please apply below with your resume and cover letter addressed to the attention of Ofra, Managing Director. Please note we are a Specialty Coffee business and a cultural fit is important for us. If you don't share with us your love, passion, and experience with coffee or if you have non, you will not be short-listed.
P.S. Helpful tip to stand out from the crowd: keep it personalized, honest, short and smart.
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?