Solar Installer - Electrician
Advertiser: SunTrixMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Electricians
Winners of the NECA-SA and CEC Awards, Suntrix are a national solar company established in 2009 and our head office is based in Newton, Adelaide.
We have been in the industry for nearly 10 years and continue to grow, currently with 35+ employees. We are looking for an electrician to join our Melbourne team.
Suntrix service commercial and government clients - both solar PV and battery storage - and we focus on best practice, quality customer service, expert advice and custom solutions. We have jobs ranging from 3kW to 800+ kW.
All sites are inspected and designed before the installation and accredited CEC designers and installers are available in-house for assistance and advice during the installation.
We want someone who is ready to grow with the company and move up the ladder in terms of responsibility and experience. The applicant will need excellent skills in managing large projects and leading teams.
Solar experience and CEC Accreditation is mandatory.
- Lead a small team of apprentices and TAs to complete quality solar PV installations
- Carry out initial site inspections to assess viability of solar installation
- Provide quality customer service on site
- Provide after-sales service and support when required
- Good knowledge of PV solar industry, or willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with good time management skills and ability to prioritise your workload
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good initiative and attention to detail
- Passionate about the environment and solar energy
Training will be provided but genuine interest and self-education is essential. Salary is negotiable for the someone with the right skills and attitude.
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?