Advertiser: TRAFFIX Pty. LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Other
Make a new start in 2019! Fantastic position available for a young and ambitious Traffic Engineer with min 3 years experience, in NSW local government or the private sector. We are a highly regarded, energetic and established (26 years) firm, looking for bright new people to engage in our expansion. Great office in perfect location (100m from Central Station). Come and enjoy our collaborative working environment and youthful culture. Our clients include government and high profile private sector organisations. You will generally need skills in Sidra modelling, AutoTrack and TMP report writing. Strong communication skills (both written and spoken) are essential. You must be dedicated to your career, willing to learn and ready to embrace an exciting new challenge, with a range of benefits on offer for the right candidate.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- What involvement have you had with Local Traffic Committees in NSW
- Have you worked in or do you have an interest in micro-simulation modelling?
- What is your key area of interest and what new skills do you want to develop?