- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Management
As a Brisbane based company with operations throughout Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the USA, simPRO is an industry leading software house that provides job management solutions to various vertical industries, specifically within the trade and service sector.
This position is based at our head office in Eight Mile Plains, Brisbane and will provide mentoring, support and training to our highly functional team of Implementation Consultants and Contractors.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate your ability to lead a national team of direct staff reports and contractors to deliver best in class implementation and training for our ever growing business.
If you are a training manager who has experience with managing implementation consultants and you want to be the one to take the team to the next level then this is the role for you. simPRO's client base is increasing and as a result we require the skills of a highly proactive manager who can expand the team and continue to grow with us.
Highly desirable is the ability to be strategic along with the love of getting your hands dirty and leading from the front.
- Implement the Customer Journey Project delivering cultural change and positive results by working with all stakeholders in the business, especially Customer Success, Support and Sales
- Develop new revenue streams and increase the customer value through new services delivered by the implementation and training team
- To ensure you and your team leader have complete buy in of the team, empowering the team with clarity and empathy
If you are wanting a role where you can combine your business thinking and passion for making a difference, then this is for you. If you want to be part of an exciting innovative environment that achieves results and is committed to excellence, we want to talk to you.
Visit: simprogroup.com to learn more about us.
Please note: No agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application. Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.