Commercial Solar Sales
Advertiser: SunTrixMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Winners of the Telstra Business Award, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year as well as CEC and NECA awards for excellence.
Headquartered in SA we are a national company with a full order book and a bright and solid future.
We have two positions available, both based in South Australia - one for residential sales and the other for commercial (30kW-1MW).
Ideally from a solar background you will be self-motivated with experience selling B2B or B2C.
You will be focused on generating and closing deals and excited by the prospect of being part of a dynamic and exciting professional team. Work culture is important to us and we are looking for team players.
We pay base salary plus uncapped commission.
Qualities we are looking for include:
- Proven ability to generate leads and close sales
- Skilled in consultative sales, with a focus on educating clients and providing value at every part of the process
- Seasoned sales strategies that are field proven
- A sound understanding of solar and a willingness to learn
- Honest, ethical and uphold Suntrix's company values
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Passionate about renewable energy and environment
Qualifications and experience
- Proficient IT skills (MS word, excel, CRM)
- Proven history of successful strategic sales with a portfolio of references
- Solar experience or equivalent industry knowledge preferred
We are not the cheapest nor the most expensive.
We don't sell junk and we don't sell anything to our clients that they don't need.
We have a strong technical team to help you sell the best solution at the right price.
Honest and ethical selling is key and so is a positive, supportive work culture.
If you fit this description, enjoy a challenge and are hungry for the rewards it can bring, then this job is for you.
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?