CORPORATE SERVICES OFFICER
Advertiser: Yorgum Aboriginal CorporationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Aboriginal people are strongly encouraged to apply
Yorgum offers Aboriginal people an autonomous, Aboriginal-specific community-based counselling and referral service that acknowledges the impact of colonisation on Aboriginal people.
We provide an environment that enhances the healing process for Aboriginal individuals and their families experiencing emotional distress and work towards empowerment collectively and individually.
At all times we operate within the framework of Aboriginal Terms of Reference and the principals of trauma-informed practice.
This position is responsible for the administration of human resources, health and safety, office facilities and equipment and providing executive support to the CEO.
Applicants must demonstrate how they meet the selection criteria listed below:
- Certificate IV in Human Resources or Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in office administration and providing corporate support in a variety of areas including human resources, resource management, health and safety.
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills to handle multiple projects, prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated oral, written and interpersonal skills in order to engage with a wide range of clients and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated skills using Microsoft Office, along with the knowledge and ability to use document management systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in a small team environment to achieve Yorgum’s goals and strategies.
Why join Yorgum
As the Corporate Services Officer, you will have the opportunity to deliver quality corporate services, whilst working with a passionate and dedicated team.
- Flexibility: A degree of autonomy and an additional 10 days of agency leave per year
- Career development: Access to professional development opportunities
- Lucrative benefit package: Including a competitive salary, plus the opportunity to salary sacrifice.
How to apply:
If you have the relevant skills and experience, email your covering letter outlining your claims against the essential criteria and resume to: email@example.com
Unsolicited referrals from recruitment agencies will not be accepted
Closing Date: Monday 21st January 2019, 4.00pm
Yorgum is committed to the protection of children and young people.
If you require this information in an alternative format, please contact us.