Customer Experience Representative - Harlowstore.com
Advertiser: HarlowMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Competitive Salary in line with experience
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Other
Are you a self-confessed fashionista? Do you dream of talking fashion every day? Are you a customer service expert that loves making customers feel amazing? Are you adaptable, proactive and a hands-on team member who loves to keep things interesting by taking on a range of tasks?
If your answer is yes, then, read on!
We are searching for an organised and energetic fashion lover, someone who is switched on and ready to take control of their role.
Here at Harlow, we are a passionate, small team, run by the owners, who are looking to grow. Harlow is one of Australia's leading e-commerce Premium Plus-size Fashion companies with a strong sense of brand identity and a reputation for exceptional quality and customer service.
About the role
The Role will focus on all customer service enquiries, facilitate online sales and ensure that all online orders are successfully delivered in a timely manner while assisting the team with maintenance and improvement of the customer experience through web-copy, web maintenance and customer communication through direct and social channels.
- responsible for all online sales channel’s administration.
- manage orders from purchase to fulfilment
- efficiently answer customer enquiries via email, phone, live chat and social media
- use your extensive product knowledge to help customers find the perfect style and fit for them
- handling and processing product returns and exchanges
- manage and update inventory both online and in the onsite studio/warehouse
We are seeking a team member with:
- exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- a positive “can do” attitude!
- motivation to be a self-starter, pro-active and enjoys working in a small (yet growing) team
- excellent customer service & communication skills
- great communication as it allows you to build trust with customers
- a love of processes, ticking the boxes and getting the job done right
- a number one priority to the customer and dedicated to making sure all customers feel awesome
Previous Customer Experience within retail is a plus.
- a dynamic a fun workplace in Brunswick with onsite parking
- a permanent full-time role with some negotiable work hours
- a competitive salary
- generous staff discount on new season product
- an opportunity to grow your career and be an integral part of a successful Melbourne -based business
Only those candidates successful in the short-listing process will be contacted.
Apply now to join team Harlow!
Via Seek with your C.V. accompanied by a one-page Cover Letter summarising your customer service experience and most importantly share with us why you want to be part of the HARLOW team.
Applications close 23 January 2019 at 5.00 PM.
If you have any questions about the role please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?